User avatar

Teardrop

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Paper Hearts And Bagels Pt2

    Hi! Teardrop here! First of all, I really really liked this. I thought it was adorable and sweet. I have to say, I'm jealous. I wish I could write long ...

    Mar 12, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Clueless

    Hi! Teardrop here! Overall, I think this is really nicely done. The beginning drew me in and made me wanna keep reading. I couldn't find any more nitpicks or mistakes. ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Valentine's Innocence (For Teardrop's Contest)

    Hi! Teardrop here! Anyway, I thought this was really sweet. I liked the whole theme of it. I agree, this does belong on an Above The Influence commercial. XD ( ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The End

    Hi! Teardrop here! ( Decided to review all the entries, so here it goes. ) Also, it wasn't late. XD Thank you so much for entering, I enjoyed this a ...

    Mar 6, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death's Embrace

    Thank you so much! : D

    Feb 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death's Melting Clock

    Oh, alrighty then that makes more sense. XD Sorry about that, as you can see reviewing poetry isn't my forte. Sorry!

    Feb 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death's Embrace

    : D Thank you. I think you've now officially made my day. : )

    Feb 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: A Story In New York (2)

    Hi! Teardrop here to review this today! First of all, I suggest spacing this out a lot. The first part is one huge paragraph, and all the dialogue is mashed ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Fight

    Hi! I'm Tear, and I'm going to review this today. First of all, I thought this was really interesting. Before posting, I suggest looking over your work to make sure ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death's Embrace

    Thanks, both of you for the reviews. : )

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death's Embrace

    Well, I wrote this in like five minutes a really long time ago... I haven't posted anything in a while so I dug this up. :shock: :smt003 Death's Embrace I ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Broken Glass Chapter 2

    Hi! I'm Teardrop and I thought I might review this today! First of all, this is really short. I haven't read the first chapter though. And usually, in a chapter ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Death's Melting Clock

    Hi! I'm Teardrop... I usually don't review poetry but for some reason today I'm in the mood... odd. I thought this was really interesting, kinda creepy in a way if ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Pain is good

    Hi, well, I don't usually review poems but I really liked this so I thought I might drop a review on this while i'm here anyway! I loved this, really ...

    Feb 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Profile: Teardrop Name: Monica Good half or bad half?: good half Age(14-20): 15 appearance: Tall and slim, blond hair, and dark eyes. : ) emohair.jpg strong points: Runs fast on ...

    Feb 18, 2011


I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it.
— Mitch Hedberg