User avatar

Tazy

  • Writing Tips Re: Get over that block

    What to do if you have no ideas and wan't to write. Get a friend or family member to give you an opening line or two. I find this works ...

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help speeling and grammer

    I don't know if anyone can help me but i'm terrible at speeling and grammer. I'm a good enough writer yet i'm let down by my speeling and grammer. I ...

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: wanna give me a lil' story advice? pweeze?!*puppy dog eyes*

    I have the exact same problem sometimes i get to the middle but rarely. And then I give up and start a new story hence why I have so many ...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Novel help

    I've beeen trying to write a novel based loosely off my life. However can't seem to get enough substance and drag things out enough. Has anyone got any tips or ...

    Dec 27, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Novella advice please

    I have my best peice almost at it's best and i'd love to try and get it published. However I have been told that novellads dont get published. I would ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Writing Tips Re: Writers block

    I was woundering what hints people could give me that would help me get over writers block!

    Oct 29, 2005


If you don't know where you're going, any road'll take you there.
— George Harrison