Random avatar

Tazo

  • Other Poetry Re: The Emperor’s Thumb

    Hello all! Thank you for your kind reviews so far! You all seem much happier with it than I am! Black Rose - a tanka is a lot like an ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: The Emperor’s Thumb

    The Emperor’s Thumb Sand, sweat, muscles taunt, Sly smiles at lion’s teeth Sword’s threat keeping time Soul’s furnace heating his brow Tangled, tired One last kiss This is my haiku ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Catch the Moon

    I agree, I also like the carefree nature of this poem. It seems choppy to me though. I disagee with Angel17 as I rather enjoy that me, it's the "sing ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Eyes--needs critiques

    It seems to me like there's real feeling behind this but it's hiding. I agree that you rely too much on some pretty cliche images - I would suggest going ...

    Mar 9, 2006


I'm tired of books having villains who are just villains for no reason.
— EllieMae