User avatar

Tatra

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: *marked for deletion*

    As promised, here's my review. This was a great chapter, I loved the imagery within it. Sela Locke is write, you have improved, :D . I liked Alicia's reaction to ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: *marked for deletion*

    Another great chapter. Alicia was much better this time around, actually standing up to the Sprite. Alicia raced around the stairs, [s]meeting with[/s] entering a filthy kitchen. There was [s]pancake ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: *marked for deletion*

    Finally getting around to reviewing this, :D . Another interesting chapter, revealing more of the predicament that Alicia has found herself in. Being kidnapped by a troublesome, mischievous sprite is ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: *marked for deletion*

    I like the addition of the sprite, Faeries are always interesting. Especially a sociopath. I like it. I would suggest slowing down a little, allowing the character to get her ...

    Jun 6, 2008


“Hope” is the thing with feathers - That perches in the soul - And sings the tune without the words - And never stops - at all -
— Emily Dickinson