User avatar

Tatra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    My favorite Ann McCaffrey books are the Harper Halls Trilogy: Dragonsong, Dragonsinger, and Dragondrums. They're set within the Dragonrider universe, but they're more about the fire lizards. I love th

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello again, writers.

    Welcome back to YWS! Although I have no idea when you were here before, I'm sure that a lot new things were added since then. It really has made YWS ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Hello, and welcome to YWS!! It's a great site, and very fun. You might also want to check out The Writers Society, for writers 18+. The Writers Society is also ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Enter KaatieBugg

    Hello and welcome!! I hope you're enjoying this site, it's a very fun site. :smt039

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested?

    Hello, and welcome!! The Writers Society could use a few more people posting, but Young Writers Society is a great site, as well. Don't worry about your age, there will ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!!

    Hey, welcome to YWS!! You can find a lot of people who love Doctor Who here, including me, :D . Doctor Who is a fun show. All of this talk ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello, I'm Tatra. Just joined today, but already I think this is a cool place. Found this place by the way of Saint Razorblade. I've been writing for several years ...

    Mar 4, 2008


life is so much better with tater tots
— AilahEvelynMae