User avatar

Tatra

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Go Bye Bye

    Yay for new chat!! :D

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Welcome to YWS!! See, I told you that you would get lots of replies! This really is a great site, filled with great people. :D Reviewing other people's work isn't ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: this is me

    Welcome to the site!! This is a great place to get good reviews that will help you with your writing! It's also a great place to just hang out and ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Niwotata comes from the 'add friend' email that gets sent out when someone adds you. I know that because I just got one. Hello Tatra, Suzuhara wants to invite you ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    The library is an awesome place. I have hundreds of books, but I'm sure that you have enough suggestions for your next trip to the library. Plus, I also do ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    I just randomly felt like saying hello!! And welcome to YWS!! There used to be a sister site called The Writers Society, but Nate has taken it down to do ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Holiday Icons Up!

    It's so shiny, Nate! :smt114 It's awesome!

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello and welcome to YWS!! You have very good tastes in books, and I have read all of your list. Although, I still haven't read some of the Fowl books. ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new.

    Hello and welcome to YWS!! YWS is a great site, with a great community, I'm sure you'll get along fine. :D Another great site, by the creator of this one, ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hello and welcome to YWS!! It's a great site, as I'm sure you've heard, and fun too! :D Another awesome site that you might want to check out is The ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emma Smilerz

    Hello and welcome to YWS!! It's a great site, as I'm sure you've heard. :D There's another great site out there, made by the same awesome person who made YWS, ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: No one steal mah hart!

    Hello and welcome to YWS!! Don't worry about Big Brother, he doesn't usually harm people [s]much[/s]. Have fun on the site, it really is a great site. Check out the ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    I wrote a lot of reviews before posting anything of my own, but there are some people who totally ignore the rules. I think that's become automatic for some greeters. ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    I love Chrestomanci, :D , I think I love everything by Diana Wynne Jones. Her Dalemark Quartet is also one of my favorites. And I also love Tamora Pierce, especially ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    I have a lot of books, :D . Just warning you, but they are good books. Going back to McCaffery for a moment, have you read The Rowan? That's a ...

    Jun 26, 2008


i like my water boneless
— cherie