User avatar

Tatra

  • Writers Corner Re: A story I am working on writing.

    This sounds like an interesting story, although I'm not sure that I would read it. I've had alcoholism touch my life, so I've had enough of that. I do have ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips From the Professor

    I like these tips. I find that some of these I do anyway, but I like your method of saying them. I totally agree with number two, and add that ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Quotes

    There's also a quote button in the list of buttons above the message box. Go past the bold, italic, and underline buttons to find it. You can hit the quote ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I don't know if I can go on

    What you need to do is go through them and pick and choose what elements of a character chart you want to use. I'm the same way with character charts, ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips on Writing

    Sometimes people don't reply to posts for over an hour, sometimes more than a day. Try not to panic. I like talking about writing, which means that I like to ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: School Writing Club

    You could even add writing prompts to the speed writing. Have people speed write to the topic of something random. Make it a fun place to be, where people can ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character descriptions for first person

    I think you could also get away with describing the character like one would in a third person POV, letting the description slip through with actions. Like, in third person ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm taking a big risk

    You might be able to pick up a few tips over at Script Frenzy's site. Although, Script Frenzy was back in April, so the forum's a little slow. There should ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: My Writing Depresses Me

    What you need to do is to add in the action around the character's dialogue, describing what actions the characters are doing while they are talking. That way, you still ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: *Grumbles*

    I agree with writing everything that you come up with down. That way you can piece together your ideas, and figure out which ones would fit best with the story ...

    Mar 9, 2008


Memories, left untranslated, can be disowned; memories untranslatable can become someone else’s story.
— YiYun Li