User avatar

Tatra

  • Randomosity Re: Happy Brithday Firestarter!

    Happy birthday!! :smt026 Here's your present: :smt031 Hope you have a great day!

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Stargate Atlantis

    Season five of Stargate Atlantis is premiering July 11th on Scifi! I am very excited, so I decided to tell all of you, :D . I love this show, it's ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    :smt064

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Is Off To The Races!

    I've been watching the leaderboard today, it's been very fun watching the race come together. :D First it was gold horses, then they were in color, and now they are ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    I've read and loved HP, although I do admit that HBP and DH could have been better. I liked the world and the characters. The best thing about Harry Potter, ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Rules of Writing (True-ish)

    Well, the rules themselves are good, but his method of using them could be better. The way he uses the 'don't' rules within the rules is funny though. Makes it ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    Happy Birthday!! :smt041 :birthday: :smt113

    Jun 6, 2008


So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl