-
Re: Get Pregnant Quick!!
I thought that some of this was also due in part to Jaimie Lynn Spears, when she got pregnant with her baby. But, the only thing I know of this ...
Jul 30, 2008 -
Re: Let's break the record!
So, is this still happening? :smt064
Jul 30, 2008 -
Re: While the Chat is away... (Winner 1 Announced!)
I'm going to miss the chat, even if I haven't been on in a while. Starting count: 47
Jul 27, 2008 -
Re: Happy Birthday, Suzanne and JabberHut!
Happy Birthday!! :smt113 :birthday: :smt113 Cake for each of you!
Jul 26, 2008 -
Re: Sam!
Happy Birthday!! :birthday:
Jul 21, 2008 -
Re: The apocalypse!
Also, the calendar had to end at some point, right? There's even a limit to the dates you can switch your computer to, doesn't mean that the world will end ...
Jul 17, 2008 -
Re: Naming guide
I have a big book of baby names, got it from my sister when they were finding a name for my nephew. It never really goes into my book collection ...
Jun 28, 2008 -
Re: Famous Birthdays
I actually have a pretty fun list. Jim Carrey; Susanna Hoffs, who recorded 'Walk Like An Egyptian;' Muhammad Ali; Shari Lewis, Lampchop!; Al Capone; Anne Bronte; and Benjamin Franklin. There ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: Stargate Atlantis
I tried not to leave at least too many spoilers, because I do know that not everyone would know.... Hmm, the only one that I can really see as a ...
Jun 23, 2008 -
Re: A Dangerous, New Hallucinogen (You won't believe it!)
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Although, I do have to admit that I had to go to Wikipedia to find the authors name, because of my terrible memory. But, I ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: Who Done It?
I'd like to join in, if I can. I finally got enough reviews to get in the chat! *Says the one person to the people with lots, and lots of ...
Jun 22, 2008 -
Re: I want my heart back!
Is it rated R because of the gore? Some people get faint at the sight of blood, :D . Though, maybe Big Brother is trying to make up for his ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Firefox 3: Coming June 17... Update!
You can also add words to the dictionary, and they won't come up as misspellings again. I wasn't using the old Firefox for very long, so I can't really see ...
Jun 20, 2008 -
Re: Jennafina Conquers Utah
Hey, if you do go down to see Layleum, don't forget to let me know! I'll come an join in the fun(just because everyone else is doing it). Have fun ...
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: Hairspray!!!
I do kind of think that I liked the original version of it the best, as I think it really did capture what it was like back then. Jon Travolta ...
Jun 19, 2008
