-
Re: Sanctum Needs You
I'm kind of addicted now, though it's not like I wasn't playing a whole bunch of online games before hand. It is pretty fun, though I'm still figuring things out. ...
Dec 30, 2008 -
Re: 100 Reviews In 15 Days
I think it's safe to say that I won't be winning this challenge, either. I don't have the attention span, but I have been reviewing more than I would have ...
Dec 28, 2008 -
Re: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!
Happy holidays!! I'm on the East coast of USA, so I still got a bit to go before Christmas Eve. Right now my mom is grumpily making cookies cause I ...
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Links in Signatures
I think the link that isn't showing up is missing a P in the http part. :smt114
Dec 22, 2008 -
Re: Need A Book To Read!
After by Francine Prose is an awesome book, really creepy in a good way. Seriously one of my favorite books. The Discworld series by Terry Pratchet is really good, all ...
Dec 19, 2008 -
Re: 100 Reviews In 15 Days
Okay, you've got me as well. This is a great way of making it back onto the site, which is what I want to do. Starting my 15 days on ...
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?
Twilight even took over the adds for this topic. It looks kind of silly, though, with that cupped hands and the apple popping in and out of the add. On ...
Nov 28, 2008 -
Re: Palin Name Generator
For my first name: Guzzle Red Palin First and second: Spackle Camshaft Palin Full name: Bigger Channel Palin Nickname: Bullpen Cola Palin (How does Ana translate into Bullpen Cola?) Renaming ...
Sep 16, 2008 -
Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 99% Likelihood of you being MALE is 1% Site Male-Female Ratio 0.98 0.9 0.74 1 0.83 1.15 1.08 0.83 0.79 0.85 0.68 0.79 1.02 ...
Sep 3, 2008 -
Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!
My next door neighbor's dad used to do that. He'd dress up as the grim reaper and wait outside of his house. It was always so fun to see him ...
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: 2008 Beijing Olympics
I watched some of the Olympics today! It was thunderstorming, so I couldn't go on the computer, so I watched that instead. I watched the US/Dutch Volleyball, which was awesome ...
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Question?
lol I have that poster in my room :]] (((here's my card if you need me))) ***hands YWS a joker card*** hehehe *Hands back the Ace of Spades* My card, ...
Aug 6, 2008 -
Re: How's The Weekend?
Yesterday there were thunderstorms, so I didn't get much time on the computer. My family unplugs the computers when there's thunderstorms, and I didn't notice that they were unplugged until ...
Aug 4, 2008 -
Re: Let's break the record!
well, we can still try for today, and let this lead up to the next date. We can keep setting it until we finally make it.
Jul 30, 2008 -
Re: Let's break the record!
I've been running around the site, but there hasn't been many people on. And, I think I'm about to be dragged away by my nephew.. I'll be back later, though. ...
Jul 30, 2008
