User avatar

Tatra

  • Lounge, The Re: Lateral thinking, anyone? ;D

    It's got something to do with the surface area, since everything else is the same. Well, if you break up the drops of mercury, you'll have all of these little ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Eddy Cullen on the YWS Front Page

    I think there's a reason why all the ads I see on this thread are about seniors and life insurance. It's because this discussion about the love interest of a ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts?

    This is one of my obsessions, born from reading a lot of ghost stories and then discovering psychics. I just think it's so interesting that there's something out there, even ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts?

    It's really not that bad at my house. This is all spread out through the years, so yeah. And, I never really freaked out too much over some of these, ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts?

    I see ghost kitties a lot, so you're not alone, :D There's this one calico cat that I see at all random parts of our house once in a long ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why Catholics are awesome...

    Just to warn you guys, this is now going through circulation with my mom, and maybe my dad. Cause, I had to show it to them and then my mom ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why Catholics are awesome...

    Someone once changed our sign to say 'We miss you, please come home.' It was funny because it wasn't a authorized change of the sign, but I liked it. Religious ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Password Secure?

    Well, one of my passwords is still safe on google, and the hits for the other one still haven't changed since the last time. Tis a random string of letters ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Banana

    Clementines are good and delicious.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why do you write?

    Because I always end up coming back to it. And, I love seeing the story unfold. Now if only I could end some of these novels... :D

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Book Game!

    Chastise v.t. punish, esp. corporally. The New American Webster Handy College Dictionary Third Edition. Closest book at hand.

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Is anyone here involved in the Phi Mu Alpha Fraternity?

    I belong to Alpha Mu Gamma, because I got an A in two semesters of a foreign language. And that's all.

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews In 15 Days

    I've only managed to do 23 reviews, but that was pretty fun anyway! And, there are more reviews out there than there would be otherwise! I can do about 5 ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: New Years Resolutions

    I don't think I'll have a huge list, because I am really good at procrastinating, and not that good at pulling through. And, I honestly doubt this will be the ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Acheivement Unlocked

    That was a really fun game. I had the hardest time with 'jumping for 10 seconds' and I still don't quite know how I got that one, but it was ...

    Dec 30, 2008


I hope I’m poetic and interesting and insightful and inspiring and fun and entertaining and all of those wonderful, beautiful things
— creeperfeverdreams