User avatar

Tatra

  • Writing Tips Re: Outline?

    I'm generally the type of person who just vaguely outlines, but then I found that I need some part of organization, or else the whole thing would fall apart. Generally ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Unscheduled Site Downtime - February 11, 2009 (bug)

    Maybe we should just threaten the hackers with dealing with us just left to the backup site. :D I think we could do something pretty horrible to them, :wink: And ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Script Writing...

    I use Celtx when I write scripts, it's a free software that makes all of the formatting easy. It's takes a short while to get used to the shortcutting, but ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Geek Moments

    I know that all of you will understand this. I had a geeky moment today, but I still had fun. There were two free 'events' at school today: free coffee ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: OVER 9000!!!!!!!!

    You broke the scanner!! :lol:

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Lateral thinking, anyone? ;D

    It's got something to do with the surface area, since everything else is the same. Well, if you break up the drops of mercury, you'll have all of these little ...

    Jan 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Eddy Cullen on the YWS Front Page

    I think there's a reason why all the ads I see on this thread are about seniors and life insurance. It's because this discussion about the love interest of a ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New YWS Feedback

    2- I'd like to see more steps between "Young Writer's Society Forum Index" and the current page. When I'm in Groups or anywhere on the Lit. forums, I have to ...

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Adicted to re-writing

    You know, I've been writing all these small drabbles/flash fiction for my 08 Nano, Flabbergast, and it's really helped me figure out more on my character's backstories. I've also been ...

    Jan 12, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts?

    This is one of my obsessions, born from reading a lot of ghost stories and then discovering psychics. I just think it's so interesting that there's something out there, even ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Notebooks/Journals

    I have several different notebooks. I write my actual journal in a composition notebook, cause I like those best for journaling. And I have quite a few notebooks for story ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: what do you do when you feel like giving up?

    Don't give up!! Just keep writing, so that your improving on a day to day basis. I would definitely second waiting to post here at YWS until your at least ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts?

    It's really not that bad at my house. This is all spread out through the years, so yeah. And, I never really freaked out too much over some of these, ...

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Chat Go Bye Bye

    Yay for new chat!! :D

    Jan 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Ghosts?

    I see ghost kitties a lot, so you're not alone, :D There's this one calico cat that I see at all random parts of our house once in a long ...

    Jan 8, 2009


That comma is load bearing.
— Omni