User avatar

Tatra

  • Writing Tips Re: what are the rules?

    You know, know that I think about it, I wonder about this, too. I mean, first you think that one rule is to follow the grammar rules in writing, but ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Tatra's Spring Crazy Poetry

    I actually kind of like this one, mostly cause it's about the present. :D And it happened, except the last stanza was cold and wet... Showery As I drifted to ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Tatra's Spring Crazy Poetry

    This is just one of my many challenges that I'm driving myself nuts with this month, but it's all good. :smt026 Anyway, I probably won't get a lot of good ...

    Apr 1, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: NaPoWriMo 2009

    I'm in a poetry class this month and my teacher has been talking about April being poetry month, so I started wondering about this challenge. I'm glad that this challenge ...

    Mar 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Signtures

    I also put in song lyrics for the most part, as you can see in my signature right now. I also put in quotes that I love, or lists of ...

    Mar 12, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: A question

    I love Word, it always makes me laugh. :D Sometimes Word is just insane and you just need to ignore it, but often times it also has a point. Of ...

    Mar 5, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: ~For Our Beloved Snoink~

    Well, we are writers here at YWS. I have a feeling that the card will be filled with poems and pigs. :D And I will find something to do that ...

    Mar 2, 2009
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Writers Society: For Older Writers (18+)

    Nate took it down so that he could make it better a while ago. I've been waiting patiently, cause I know that it will be full of awesomeness when it ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Ghostly Encounter: Part 1

    It's an interesting start of a story, I like the situation she ends up in, being totally psychic. At first I thought she was just only going to be able ...

    Feb 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: I was wondering

    You were warned, :wink: But, seriously, I try not to think about it. Some things you just don't want to know and you just want to eat and enjoy. :D

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Rating Works?

    I like the gold star, cause it lets people know that you liked the story, even if there was really only one thing about the story that you liked. I ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: The Ultimate 'I need a name' Place

    My favorite name site is Behind the It has the meanings of the names as well as different ways of getting just random names. Beyond that, I turn to a ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips are welcome

    I have to say that I'm in love with action tags, I just can't help fiddling with my characters while they are talking. I hate floating head syndrome and I ...

    Feb 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Script Writing advice

    Also, I love Celtx for scriptwriting. It's just so simple to use and only takes just a little bit to get used to all of the keyboard short cuts. Also, ...

    Feb 14, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: writing in two perspectives

    I would also think that the rich girl would have more things than the poor boy and that would influence the differences between the two.

    Feb 14, 2009


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan