User avatar

Tatra

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dragon Tamer

    Hello! Since you asked for a review, here I am! I'm amazed that you decided to post at my thread, but I'm glad that you did. Your story is very ...

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Two works at once?

    For fanfiction I can do multiple stories at a time with no problem because each story has clear boundaries that tell them apart from one another. After all, Harry Potter ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Another Mary-Sue Test

    This is actually one of my favorite Mary Sue tests because it is automatic, so you don't have to keep track of your answers. It's obviously expecting a high amounts ...

    May 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Contradict Your Everything

    Hello!! This is an amazing piece of writing, I love the sense of religion that flows through it as she thinks of what religion has become. It is very interesting ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Wingless Girl

    It's an interesting concept, really original. People with wings have always fascinated us and your feathered characters certainly are fascinating. Dr. Irvin sure is a character, though he is slightly ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: King of Babylon, Chapter 2

    Another interesting chapter, I really love your characters. I loved how you explained a bit more about Jinn as well as mentioned the past myths about Djinns. I do like ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: King of Babylon, Chapter 1

    I really like this story, you drew me in right at the start with your subtitle. It gave me a sense of the plot, which I appreciated. This also just ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Star-Flight (Prologue)

    Hello! You've seemed to have gotten some great reviews already, but I just thought I would add in my two cents. :D This seems like an interesting prologue and I ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Write or Die

    I used to be against this one, cause I had a really old laptop that wouldn't allow the site to work properly. It would take forever for any keyboard movement ...

    May 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you afraid of the mods?

    I put sometimes, but it's more just a healthy dose of respect for those in red and green. :D Case in point, I've been away from YWS while I dealt ...

    May 2, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Tatra's Spring Crazy Poetry

    Here are my remaining 10 poems for this month. 7. A Penny Saved To Spike, from Jack. A penny saved in a penny earned, More money in the bank. You ...

    May 1, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: How Far Did You Get?

    I managed to write 17 poems, which isn't too bad, considering that I had a lot to do in April. 5 of them are Haikus, four of them written during ...

    May 1, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Tatra's Spring Crazy Poetry

    I am not dead!! My poetry just got trapped in my notebook and I'm only just now typing them up. And, I am behind by maybe 9 or 10 poems. ...

    Apr 19, 2009
  • NaPoWriMo Archives Re: Tatra's Spring Crazy Poetry

    Not so sure about this one, but it's written. :D Maybe typing it will help with the formatting... Silence Unbroken This is a metaphor for Silence unbroken. The past calls ...

    Apr 3, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: It's April!

    I'm insane and am doing both, as well as writing prose. :D Tis fun, going insane.

    Apr 1, 2009


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr