User avatar

Tatra

  • Information Desk Archive Re: June 27 (GMT) Will Be A Reviewing Sunday

    Perfect for getting me to 100 reviews and beyond. :D Course, Doctor Who is on in just a few minutes, but after that I'm good for reviewing up a storm!

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Boy with the Sight

    An interesting start for a story, I do like the world that you've shown us and the characters are great, too. From what I've read in your other review, your ...

    Jun 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Nice Day for a Walk

    Northrop walked into Jeb’s kitchen through the back door and grabbed an orange from the fruit bowl. Instead of peeling it, he just fiddled with it as he looked over ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Gotta write a play!

    There are tons of brilliant articles and so on over at and there might still be some life on the forums. Also, if you want an easy way to get ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: HP: Rebellion 1

    Summary: With Dumbledore gone and Umbridge in charge of the school, Harry believes that he won't last very long. So, he decides to rebel by pranking her and Snape. *=* ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Would you read Veronica Mars?

    I stopped watching Veronica Mars during the second season as it just started getting on my nerves. I liked her when she was the outcast and not suddenly the it ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The uninvited

    I'm interested in learning the summary for this in order to see what you're trying to do with the fic. Usually I like to add in something I liked about ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: User Profiles Have Just Been Updated

    Not sure if this is a bug or not, especially with all the time I've been gone, but I noticed that smilies don't work on the wall of my profile. ...

    Jun 22, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWLJ 2010 Volume: On Sale Now!

    Wanted to say that I just got my two copies of the Literary Journal and I love it! :mrgreen: It's a great feeling to be published and I can't wait ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Is YWS Confusing?

    I think I have returned at the perfect time. :D I disappeared back at the start of November, so it was right after we got the shiny new site. So, ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Writing Tips Re: Are Names Copyrighted?

    Reminds me of when my sister and my cousin were in a snit about baby names, even though none of them were pregnant at the time. They were arguing about ...

    Sep 13, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Number of Characters

    I'd totally go with friends, because those characters can grow just as well as the main characters. In my novel, Flabbergast, I had two main characters, but they were going ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Obie and Death

    Obie and Death - The Dark God, the Grim Reaper, The Angel of Death; those were some of the titles that he held. He preferred the title Guardian of the ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: For the which path to take contest

    Hey, this is an interesting piece here, I do love what you did with the challenge. :D I do love the glimpse of this world and the story that these ...

    Jul 18, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Me, Manga and Anime

    Hey, I was on the front page and this caught my attention, being an Anime fan myself. My username even came from an Anime: Magic Knights Rayearth. I liked the ...

    Jul 17, 2009


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey