User avatar

Tatra

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Red Rain Chapter 1 cont.

    You asked me to review this post, so I shall review this one. I did read over the previous parts, to get an idea of the story. :D So far, ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *marked for deletion*

    Finally getting around to reviewing this, :D . Another interesting chapter, revealing more of the predicament that Alicia has found herself in. Being kidnapped by a troublesome, mischievous sprite is ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: School Writing Club

    You could even add writing prompts to the speed writing. Have people speed write to the topic of something random. Make it a fun place to be, where people can ...

    Jun 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *marked for deletion*

    I like the addition of the sprite, Faeries are always interesting. Especially a sociopath. I like it. I would suggest slowing down a little, allowing the character to get her ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Twins are Twenty!

    Happy Birthday!! :smt041 :birthday: :smt113

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *marked for deletion*

    I think this is the start of a very interesting story, especially with how it ended. Makes me wonder what's going to happen to her, and why her father was ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Character descriptions for first person

    I think you could also get away with describing the character like one would in a third person POV, letting the description slip through with actions. Like, in third person ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lone Teen--First Three Chapters

    Okay, first of all I really only scanned the last two chapters. And, I do have to say that you might get more critiques, and possibly better ones, if you ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I'm taking a big risk

    You might be able to pick up a few tips over at Script Frenzy's site. Although, Script Frenzy was back in April, so the forum's a little slow. There should ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unnatural Sanity

    This is a very interesting story. The characters are very mysterious, and draws one into the story. It's very hard to keep straight each of your characters, I keep getting ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: My Writing Depresses Me

    What you need to do is to add in the action around the character's dialogue, describing what actions the characters are doing while they are talking. That way, you still ...

    May 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Diary, EDITED

    This is the kind of work that really drags a person in, especially with how real it is. I couldn't stop reading once I started. I love all of the ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: *Grumbles*

    I agree with writing everything that you come up with down. That way you can piece together your ideas, and figure out which ones would fit best with the story ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Lady of the Lake

    Hello! I've read your story, and I think it's very interesting. It definitely makes me curious and wanting to read more. Especially at the end, where you can just tell ...

    Mar 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hello, I'm Tatra. Just joined today, but already I think this is a cool place. Found this place by the way of Saint Razorblade. I've been writing for several years ...

    Mar 4, 2008


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger