User avatar

Tatra

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fairytales Don't Exist

    This is a good story, people traveling to fairy tale worlds can be a bit cliche, but you pulled it off very well. I loved how random it was, and ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi there!!

    Hey, welcome to YWS!! You can find a lot of people who love Doctor Who here, including me, :D . Doctor Who is a fun show. All of this talk ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Quotes

    There's also a quote button in the list of buttons above the message box. Go past the bold, italic, and underline buttons to find it. You can hit the quote ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *marked for deletion*

    As promised, here's my review. This was a great chapter, I loved the imagery within it. Sela Locke is write, you have improved, :D . I liked Alicia's reaction to ...

    Jun 18, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    :smt064

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Witch's Familiar

    An interesting story, especially with the different view on witches. Reminds me a bit of Sabrina the Teenage Witch, but it really is different from that. :D I liked how ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I don't know if I can go on

    What you need to do is go through them and pick and choose what elements of a character chart you want to use. I'm the same way with character charts, ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips on Writing

    Sometimes people don't reply to posts for over an hour, sometimes more than a day. Try not to panic. I like talking about writing, which means that I like to ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Is Off To The Races!

    I've been watching the leaderboard today, it's been very fun watching the race come together. :D First it was gold horses, then they were in color, and now they are ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Vampire Story CH.1

    It's a bit random, but vampires are always interesting. I do like your twist on the vampire: able to be out in the sunlight, and never having to sleep. It's ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A Spin On Fairy Tales: My Entry

    The Beast as a vampire is interesting, sets this retelling apart from all of the rest. The Beast being a vampire gives a new edge to the beast being terrifying, ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The writings of Sonlen Evandar Xiulta

    So far, I think this is an interesting story. I like the glimpses that we've seen of your world, with Forest Spirits and Cursed Wolves. I do think that you ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: *marked for deletion*

    Another great chapter. Alicia was much better this time around, actually standing up to the Sprite. Alicia raced around the stairs, [s]meeting with[/s] entering a filthy kitchen. There was [s]pancake ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Reading 'Popular' Books

    I've read and loved HP, although I do admit that HBP and DH could have been better. I liked the world and the characters. The best thing about Harry Potter, ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Rules of Writing (True-ish)

    Well, the rules themselves are good, but his method of using them could be better. The way he uses the 'don't' rules within the rules is funny though. Makes it ...

    Jun 11, 2008


fun fact i hear my evil twin once wrote a story about a hacker who used the name fyshi33k bc there are 33k-ish species of fish and she liked phishing so fyshi-33k made sense but then she got super embarrassed when someone forced her to explain
— VyperShadow