User avatar

Tatra

  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 1

    I did start this review after I reviewed the prologue, but then I had to get off the computer... Anyway, onto the review! An interesting way of continuing. I'm glad ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    One of my random CDs that I was given. Carmen-Fantasie by Anne-Sophie Mutter. Violins are pretty, :D .

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I want my heart back!

    Is it rated R because of the gore? Some people get faint at the sight of blood, :D . Though, maybe Big Brother is trying to make up for his ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Firefox 3: Coming June 17... Update!

    You can also add words to the dictionary, and they won't come up as misspellings again. I wasn't using the old Firefox for very long, so I can't really see ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Prologue

    Since you've edited this, I don't feel bad for adding another review. This is a really great story, it really captures my interest, :D . I like your view on ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina Conquers Utah

    Hey, if you do go down to see Layleum, don't forget to let me know! I'll come an join in the fun(just because everyone else is doing it). Have fun ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Interested?

    Hello, and welcome!! The Writers Society could use a few more people posting, but Young Writers Society is a great site, as well. Don't worry about your age, there will ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Hairspray!!!

    I do kind of think that I liked the original version of it the best, as I think it really did capture what it was like back then. Jon Travolta ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Highzenfae

    First, I do have to say that it is very hard reviewing the second chapter of a story without reading the first, let alone the eleventh chapter of a story. ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Golden Medallion

    This is an interesting story, time loops are always interesting. And, I do like the mystery of moving to a new house and finding a strange object. Reminds me a ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Brithday Firestarter!

    Happy birthday!! :smt026 Here's your present: :smt031 Hope you have a great day!

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Stargate Atlantis

    Season five of Stargate Atlantis is premiering July 11th on Scifi! I am very excited, so I decided to tell all of you, :D . I love this show, it's ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Where Did It Go?

    Can’t write; The words never come. Can’t speak; Nothing comes to mind. Can’t think; There’s nothing new. Can’t create; Inspiration is gone. Where did it go?

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Photos and Mementos

    I really like this poem and the feelings that it captures. It really reveals the grief that the narrator is feeling as he or she looks through their mementos, remembering ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Foreigner

    I like the passion to this poem, and how it brings attention to the problems some people are experiencing right now. This poem reminds me of one of my favorite ...

    Jun 19, 2008


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus