User avatar

Tatra

  • Lyric Poetry Re: You lost my soul

    I think this is a very good poem, lots of emotions shown. It would be better, and a bit more poem-like, if it had some more format to it. My ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 1

    Wow, this was a great beginning. I love her fascination with the apple, how she died, and how she reacted to being dead. :D Like many stories, like many trees, ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cantarella

    Vampires in Cinderella are interesting, and I like how you sort of followed Ever After's version of events. Sort of being the keyword, but it did remind me of Ever ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest for the Amulet of Destiny

    An interesting continuation of the part before, revealing a bit more of who Amarie really is. Amarie ordered , stretching out her long legs [s]tightly encased in black britches[/s]. "Oh ...

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Quest for the Amulet of Destiny

    A great start of a story, although I do agree that we could at least get deeper into foreshadowing to give the reader more of a hook. I'll just try ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Renegades

    Renegades Jeremiah glanced back at his guide, who had lead him through this massive place, before knocking on the door in front of him. Jeremiah then waited a minute, but ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Famous Birthdays

    I actually have a pretty fun list. Jim Carrey; Susanna Hoffs, who recorded 'Walk Like An Egyptian;' Muhammad Ali; Shari Lewis, Lampchop!; Al Capone; Anne Bronte; and Benjamin Franklin. There ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Stargate Atlantis

    I tried not to leave at least too many spoilers, because I do know that not everyone would know.... Hmm, the only one that I can really see as a ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Dangerous, New Hallucinogen (You won't believe it!)

    Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury. Although, I do have to admit that I had to go to Wikipedia to find the authors name, because of my terrible memory. But, I ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Who Done It?

    I'd like to join in, if I can. I finally got enough reviews to get in the chat! *Says the one person to the people with lots, and lots of ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: First

    I like this poem, the images brought about by your words. I like how this isn't your sappy love poem, and might even be a poem warning against that. I'm ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Kamir story (doesn't really have a title yet)

    An interesting story, I like the way you use magic within this. And, having a blind protagonist is interesting and not often done. I'd like to see what happens next. ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 3

    I don't think this sounds rushed at all, I think the events are slow enough that it doesn't sound rushed. Yet another great chapter, that keeps leading the readers on. ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 2

    Another great chapter, I like how you went back in the past to explain a few things. It was interesting seeing how the werewolves thought while hunting, and even just ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Enter KaatieBugg

    Hello and welcome!! I hope you're enjoying this site, it's a very fun site. :smt039

    Jun 21, 2008


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green