User avatar

Tatra

  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 4

    Back, again! Another great chapter full of great writing. I loved the imagery of what she went through, and the glimpses of other ghosts that we've scene. I also love ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    I love Chrestomanci, :D , I think I love everything by Diana Wynne Jones. Her Dalemark Quartet is also one of my favorites. And I also love Tamora Pierce, especially ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Operation Oblivion

    I'm afraid I'm going to have to give you another warning, but it's easy enough to correct. This story should be rated with an R, because of F-word. Just click ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    I have a lot of books, :D . Just warning you, but they are good books. Going back to McCaffery for a moment, have you read The Rowan? That's a ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips From the Professor

    I like these tips. I find that some of these I do anyway, but I like your method of saying them. I totally agree with number two, and add that ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    My favorite Ann McCaffrey books are the Harper Halls Trilogy: Dragonsong, Dragonsinger, and Dragondrums. They're set within the Dragonrider universe, but they're more about the fire lizards. I love th

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello again, writers.

    Welcome back to YWS! Although I have no idea when you were here before, I'm sure that a lot new things were added since then. It really has made YWS ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic's Curse

    This is an interesting story. The action at the beginning serves well to draw the reader in, and then Khor's mysterious healing makes them continue reading. Very good job. The ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    I like this poem. I'm a bit weird though, I don't find it depressing. :D But, then, one of my favorite songs is Into the Ocean by Blue October... Anyway, ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    Hello, and welcome to YWS!! It's a great site, and very fun. You might also want to check out The Writers Society, for writers 18+. The Writers Society is also ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: missing you

    This is a really great poem, you really get the feelings across to the reader. But, the lack of punctuation and capitalization makes this a bit hard to read. I'm ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 1st person VS. 3rd person narration

    I generally write in 3rd person, because all of my beginning pieces of work were in first person, and they stunk. I was trying to mimic Animophs... It didn't work, ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews for sale!

    Welcome to my shop, where I sell reviews for your story. These reviews are not expensive at all, details down below. :D I'm good with grammar, although I'm not a ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 3

    It was so cool seeing my thoughts come to life within your story, :D I mean, seriously, I wrote that review, click on this story, and then read exactly what ...

    Jun 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 2

    Ooh, another good chapter. A great continuation from before, explains some things, but still keeps the reader on the hook. :D I like how she's a ghost, running around in ...

    Jun 25, 2008


I have my books and my poetry to protect me.
— Paul Simon