User avatar

Tatra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello and welcome to YWS!! You have very good tastes in books, and I have read all of your list. Although, I still haven't read some of the Fowl books. ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Preface, the Pangbourn family

    Very interesting preface, making me wonder what it's going to lead up to. I do think you need to watch your balance between telling everything and telling nothing. The preface ...

    Jul 3, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A story I am working on writing.

    This sounds like an interesting story, although I'm not sure that I would read it. I've had alcoholism touch my life, so I've had enough of that. I do have ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new.

    Hello and welcome to YWS!! YWS is a great site, with a great community, I'm sure you'll get along fine. :D Another great site, by the creator of this one, ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic's Curse pt. 2

    So, finally got around to reviewing this great chapter. Although, it did get a bit confusing, the way you jumped around without any markers. I think that you could use ...

    Jul 2, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: ocean swells

    I really like this poem, because I really love the ocean. Or anyplace where there's water and waves, I was at a bay yesterday and it was really fun. I ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hello and welcome to YWS!! It's a great site, as I'm sure you've heard, and fun too! :D Another awesome site that you might want to check out is The ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Emma Smilerz

    Hello and welcome to YWS!! It's a great site, as I'm sure you've heard. :D There's another great site out there, made by the same awesome person who made YWS, ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Naming guide

    I have a big book of baby names, got it from my sister when they were finding a name for my nephew. It never really goes into my book collection ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: No one steal mah hart!

    Hello and welcome to YWS!! Don't worry about Big Brother, he doesn't usually harm people [s]much[/s]. Have fun on the site, it really is a great site. Check out the ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Words from my heart

    I really like this poem, the imagery and what it's about. It's the heartache of a breakup without being cliche. The only thing I didn't like about this poem, however, ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Out of Focus [Edited 8/29/08]

    I like this story, how it's split up between the present and the past. And, I like the imagery. My mind didn't exactly put the picture together while I was ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, There!

    I wrote a lot of reviews before posting anything of my own, but there are some people who totally ignore the rules. I think that's become automatic for some greeters. ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Black

    I like this poem, how it's searching for a definition of a very tricky word. But, before I go onto my review, I'd like to remind you of the two ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: When It's All Done

    I like this poem and how it reads. I loved the imagery you used within it. And I like how you can't really tell who the narrator is talking to. ...

    Jun 27, 2008


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance