User avatar

Tatra

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 I like that saying, it was funny.

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Losing the plot

    The story idea sounds very interesting, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find a plot. I'd think about what you want to include in your story, what you want ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Runner

    I really like this story. The title drew me in, though that's partly because I watch Stargate Atlantis, but the story grabbed me and dragged me through the story. I ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: An Apple and a Graveyard - Chap. 6

    Been some time since I've seen you. I never did comment on chapter five, but I couldn't find anything wrong with it. I still loved it though, just as I ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Chalk to the Sidewalk

    This is a great poem, I do like how it goes from a child-like feel to the more threatening tone. I liked the imagery to it, and how the chalk ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Pangbourn family chapter 1

    Sorry I took so long to review this, I went through a brief break in reviewing. But, I'm here to review. I think you have a good start, but I ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: While the Chat is away... (Winner 1 Announced!)

    I'm going to miss the chat, even if I haven't been on in a while. Starting count: 47

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Birthday, Suzanne and JabberHut!

    Happy Birthday!! :smt113 :birthday: :smt113 Cake for each of you!

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sam!

    Happy Birthday!! :birthday:

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The apocalypse!

    Also, the calendar had to end at some point, right? There's even a limit to the dates you can switch your computer to, doesn't mean that the world will end ...

    Jul 17, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Formate

    You're right, things aren't quite right in both of your examples. But, writing really isn't that hard. There are only a few rules to make your story easier to understand. ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Rose

    The Rose She plucked a flower from the ground. A red rose. She gave it to her love, a mockery of tradition. He held it gently, until she left him. ...

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Look Away

    I love your poem. I love the words used, and the imagery, beautiful. I only have two suggestion, the bold words. I think the first bold word would do better ...

    Jul 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Magic's Curse pt 3

    Sorry this took so long, I've been a bit sick. I started this review, and then my head clogged up and I couldn't think enough to write out a good ...

    Jul 6, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Not Quite Conventional

    I like this one, it was nice and funny. I really like your bad guy, he sort of reminds me of The Enchanted Forest Chronicles. But, I like how the ...

    Jul 3, 2008


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics