User avatar

Tatra

  • Writing Tips Re: What's in a Name, or a Title, in this case

    I like to choose random titles for my stories. Most of the time I think about the main idea in my story and come up with a title that matches ...

    Aug 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 7

    Great chapter, again! I loved how you built up your past some more, giving us a deeper look at what's going on in the present. How, everything that happened in ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 6

    Another great chapter, I love the indication that there's still more story before she gets in trouble with her family and then more story to happen in the present. And, ...

    Aug 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet - Chap. 2

    Another great chapter, filled with great action. I agree with an earlier reviewer, this one was paced a bit better. And the characters are awesome in this. Sera whimpered in ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Violet - Chap. 1

    Yes, so I said that I would be off to read the next By Sun, By Moon, but I had to stop of here first. Really, it's just so that ...

    Aug 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 5

    Another great chapter. We finally get to see what got her into trouble, but the best part is that there's still more to learn. We know what got her into ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: By Sun, By Moon - Chap. 4

    Sorry I haven't been reviewing your new stuff lately. I wasn't reviewing anything for a while, but I'll be reviewing them now. :D I liked this chapter, how you've given ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 2008 Beijing Olympics

    I watched some of the Olympics today! It was thunderstorming, so I couldn't go on the computer, so I watched that instead. I watched the US/Dutch Volleyball, which was awesome ...

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Question?

    lol I have that poster in my room :]] (((here's my card if you need me))) ***hands YWS a joker card*** hehehe *Hands back the Ace of Spades* My card, ...

    Aug 6, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How's The Weekend?

    Yesterday there were thunderstorms, so I didn't get much time on the computer. My family unplugs the computers when there's thunderstorms, and I didn't notice that they were unplugged until ...

    Aug 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's break the record!

    well, we can still try for today, and let this lead up to the next date. We can keep setting it until we finally make it.

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's break the record!

    I've been running around the site, but there hasn't been many people on. And, I think I'm about to be dragged away by my nephew.. I'll be back later, though. ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Get Pregnant Quick!!

    I thought that some of this was also due in part to Jaimie Lynn Spears, when she got pregnant with her baby. But, the only thing I know of this ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Let's break the record!

    So, is this still happening? :smt064

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Screenwriting Freeware

    Celtx is an awesome script writing program, and it is free. It is really cool. Celtx

    Jul 30, 2008


MMM HYD R A T I O N
— cherie