User avatar

Tatra

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Glass eyes and Ghosts

    This is a very interesting beginning for what could be an interesting story. Even in its rough state, it brings up a lot of questions for the reader, making them ...

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Links in Signatures

    I think the link that isn't showing up is missing a P in the http part. :smt114

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Holiday Icons Up!

    It's so shiny, Nate! :smt114 It's awesome!

    Dec 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: A question for script, screen play, and play writers

    I think that scripts are about the same as novels in level of difficulty. I mean, in scripts it is mostly dialogue with a few bits of action to help ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Need A Book To Read!

    After by Francine Prose is an awesome book, really creepy in a good way. Seriously one of my favorite books. The Discworld series by Terry Pratchet is really good, all ...

    Dec 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 2 (Edited)

    Another great chapter, adding more mystery even as you explain some things. I love how their first meeting was so simple, so disarming. And I love how your character continues ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 1 (Edited)

    Finally reviewing this; my semester is over and I have recovered. I've also accepted the 100 reviews in 15 days challenge from Nate, which means I'll have to review all ...

    Dec 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews In 15 Days

    Okay, you've got me as well. This is a great way of making it back onto the site, which is what I want to do. Starting my 15 days on ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?

    Twilight even took over the adds for this topic. It looks kind of silly, though, with that cupped hands and the apple popping in and out of the add. On ...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: What's your NaNo '08 about?

    Times done NaNoWriMo: Won 2 times. '08 NaNo Name: Flabberghast! Genre: Fantasy Plot Idea: About a guy trying to get kicked out of a boarding school in two weeks by ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • NovMo Archives Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)

    I'm Tatra on Nano, same as here. People are welcomed to add me to their writing buddies! :smt024 Can't wait to write.

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Palin Name Generator

    For my first name: Guzzle Red Palin First and second: Spackle Camshaft Palin Full name: Bigger Channel Palin Nickname: Bullpen Cola Palin (How does Ana translate into Bullpen Cola?) Renaming ...

    Sep 16, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What Gender Is Your Browsing History?

    Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 99% Likelihood of you being MALE is 1% Site Male-Female Ratio 0.98 0.9 0.74 1 0.83 1.15 1.08 0.83 0.79 0.85 0.68 0.79 1.02 ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: I need help to make an iresistable plot

    I wouldn't worry so much about what your character looks like. Most of the warnings out there are so that people don't take up half the novel describing how beautiful ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: How to make trick-or-treaters hate you!

    My next door neighbor's dad used to do that. He'd dress up as the grim reaper and wait outside of his house. It was always so fun to see him ...

    Aug 29, 2008


time was invented by clock companies to sell more watches
— SilverNight