User avatar

Tatra

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    The library is an awesome place. I have hundreds of books, but I'm sure that you have enough suggestions for your next trip to the library. Plus, I also do ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Acheivement Unlocked

    That was a really fun game. I had the hardest time with 'jumping for 10 seconds' and I still don't quite know how I got that one, but it was ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I Believe In God

    I loved the boldness of this post and this poem. The title of it as it showed up in the Featured stories link at the side of the add made ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! Newbie from MA here!

    I just randomly felt like saying hello!! And welcome to YWS!! There used to be a sister site called The Writers Society, but Nate has taken it down to do ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sanctum Needs You

    I'm kind of addicted now, though it's not like I wasn't playing a whole bunch of online games before hand. It is pretty fun, though I'm still figuring things out. ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: If you're really struggling...

    Just don't look back at what you're writing, just keep writing until the story is done. If you keep looking back at your writing you will notice that as a ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Love An Infidel

    This is an interesting poem. I liked the story of the freedom through love, as it holds a great imagery. Your poem truly has a story to tell. Unfortunately, I ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews In 15 Days

    I think it's safe to say that I won't be winning this challenge, either. I don't have the attention span, but I have been reviewing more than I would have ...

    Dec 28, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Tedious to Bear: the daily struggles of a teenage Touretter

    I like this poem, how it tells of living with Tourette's through the imagery within the poem. It's a great way of showing something like this without preaching about it. ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'll Fly Away

    It's an interesting poem, with a lot of imagery. It almost tells the story of the hardships faced by the person within the poem, showing the readers a little more ...

    Dec 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas!

    Happy holidays!! I'm on the East coast of USA, so I still got a bit to go before Christmas Eve. Right now my mom is grumpily making cookies cause I ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 - Harry Who?

    An interesting start of a fic, although it really doesn't give anyone who knows Harry Potter much new to go on, which is what I think some of the others ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Colors of love (New and Improved -hopefully-!)

    This is a beautiful poem, each line bringing forth amazing imagery. I love how the blend of images and emotions equal into the love that she feels for her guy. ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Shooting Stars

    I really like this poem, it has beautiful imagery. I like your comparisons for the night sky, describing them as well as describing the night sky. The night sky is ...

    Dec 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Little Miss Yellow Eyes

    Very interesting, I liked how you started off with the teen waiting at the subway station instead of just heading into action. Allows us to see the main character in ...

    Dec 22, 2008


"She doesn't even go here!"
— Damian Leigh