User avatar

Tatra

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Namine

    It's a short poem, so there isn't too much to comment on, but it really is a sweet poem. It brings a smile to my face, so I'm sure it'll ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 5

    This was such an awesome chapter! It really got my blood pumping and it added some more action and tension to the story. Especially when you combine that with her ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 4

    Have I mentioned how much I love this story? Cause I do! :D I love how you keep switching between the past and the present, because this really works for ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Runaway~ The Journey of Thieves (the beginning)

    This does have potential, I really do love thieves, and runaway thieves are even better. And, your summary makes the plot seem interesting, as I also like witches. :D But, ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everyone :)

    Welcome to YWS!! See, I told you that you would get lots of replies! This really is a great site, filled with great people. :D Reviewing other people's work isn't ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: NVM 8

    This is an interesting beginning and it has great potential. I like the whole book worm character, and I'm interested in what happens later on to create the preference. And ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 3 (Edited)

    I really should hurry up and get to the newer chapters, because all I really have to say about this chapter was that it is awesome. I've seen parts of ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: New Years Resolutions

    I don't think I'll have a huge list, because I am really good at procrastinating, and not that good at pulling through. And, I honestly doubt this will be the ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Writing tips?

    I agree with JabberHut, it does sound like you just need that one simple change you were talking about. It seems like you just need to take how the world ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: this is me

    Welcome to the site!! This is a great place to get good reviews that will help you with your writing! It's also a great place to just hang out and ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Music of Dusk

    I really liked this poem, dusk is my favorite part of the day as the light slowly disappears and the night comes. :D And, I love how this was a ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Silly, but Never Childish

    Saw this in the featured story part of the site, and I decided to click on it. I like this note, how it's both about yourself and about the world, ...

    Dec 31, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you keep the real world, but still write fantasy?

    It sounds as though you want to create something that's about like Urban Fantasy. My favorite magic is Faery magic, the Fey always seem to sneak into my novels and ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: These Four Walls

    I love this poem, it's so passionate and so compelling. It just sucks you in and then your the one dying for love. It just comes across perfectly. For just ...

    Dec 30, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Niwotata comes from the 'add friend' email that gets sent out when someone adds you. I know that because I just got one. Hello Tatra, Suzuhara wants to invite you ...

    Dec 30, 2008


Stories don't end because you stopped paying attention.
— SJ Whitby