User avatar

Tatra

  • Randomosity Re: Why Catholics are awesome...

    Just to warn you guys, this is now going through circulation with my mom, and maybe my dad. Cause, I had to show it to them and then my mom ...

    Jan 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why Catholics are awesome...

    Someone once changed our sign to say 'We miss you, please come home.' It was funny because it wasn't a authorized change of the sign, but I liked it. Religious ...

    Jan 6, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Your Password Secure?

    Well, one of my passwords is still safe on google, and the hits for the other one still haven't changed since the last time. Tis a random string of letters ...

    Jan 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Banana

    Clementines are good and delicious.

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Why do you write?

    Because I always end up coming back to it. And, I love seeing the story unfold. Now if only I could end some of these novels... :D

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Real Vampires Would Do

    I absolutely loved the title for this one, it drew me in from the Featured Stories even though I try to stay away from the vampire stuff until Twilight dies ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: I just can't start.

    Never look back until you've finished the story and you can edit. First drafts are never good, although they do have their good points, and they can make your Inner ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing as a back flash

    As silly as it sounds, Animorphs by K.A. Applegate has had a few books written in multiple first person POVs. I think it's basically what Rosey says, make sure that ...

    Jan 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Book Game!

    Chastise v.t. punish, esp. corporally. The New American Webster Handy College Dictionary Third Edition. Closest book at hand.

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Is anyone here involved in the Phi Mu Alpha Fraternity?

    I belong to Alpha Mu Gamma, because I got an A in two semesters of a foreign language. And that's all.

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: 100 Reviews In 15 Days

    I've only managed to do 23 reviews, but that was pretty fun anyway! And, there are more reviews out there than there would be otherwise! I can do about 5 ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • Writing Tips Re: Adicted to re-writing

    One should never, ever look back at what they had written before the last few paragraphs--and sometimes not even then. See, your writing is always improving, even if you don't ...

    Jan 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Because - Chap. 6

    I love this chapter. Really interacting with Will is just so creepy after the last chapter. But, we start spiraling downward, deeper into this whole charming vibe that Will has. ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Stars

    This is a very interesting poem. I like stars, so poetry about the stars should be good. And, you seem to grasp the character of the stars as they dance ...

    Jan 1, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wishing Well

    A very interesting poem, I loved the imagery to it. That garden and the wishing well seems like such a beautiful and interesting place. And the character you've created for ...

    Jan 1, 2009


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi