User avatar

Tara

  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myselves

    hehe, but my favorite...: :twisted:

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bobo bo bo bo bo bobo bo bo boooo The Joy of Bobo!

    It looks like The Cheat...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    ahem...getting back on track here...of course, Nai. And if you have any questions I (and I'm sure everyone else as well) will be glad to answer them. :D

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    And what if we all decided to cal you something else? :twisted: Bobo, you have now been added to my list of people who I have nic-names for thier ni-names. ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    let's not turn this into a Z loving thread. Or into someone being jealous about Z. Lol, we all know we have enough of those around here. :roll: (j/k, luv ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    :roll: as you can see, there are some members here who have... might I say obsessions with themselves. :wink: :wink: Ah well, we love them as much as anyone else ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Welcome, salutaions, hola, hi hello, bon jour, aloha, and all of that. I'm Tara. Glad you could join YWS. I'm here if you have any questions, and will help in ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Oh look a flying monkey!

    I see no flying monkey :-s lol, j/k. Hello, hi howareya? I'd say more...but I g2g...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    I joined that one...but I'm not quite sure what in them... 8-[

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: How to Start a Fire

    *Sticks out bottom lip* Australia's not THAT bad. R u kiddin? I'm SET on living in A.U. (South A.U., that is) It's the most wonderfull place I've ever been to!

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myselves

    8-[ This one's wierd, but it's great for me!

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all, Newbie here

    Hey again Nai, we already talked, but welcome again! It's great to have you here on YWS!! If you have any questions, I'm open, just pm me. See ya 'round! ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: So...I'm new...Yea...

    Welcome to YWS, Rani! I'm Tara. Hope you like it here. PM me if there's anything you need. :mrgreen: I have a cousin named sarah, it's a beautiful name. Means ...

    Jan 17, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    ~*Wanders slowly away*~

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Allow me to introduce myselves

    Lol, yeah, how could I foget that? :wink:

    Jan 12, 2005


/I think, today,/ he thought back, /the important fact is that I don't/ need /to be better than him. He can just be a person. And I... I can just be one too./
— Adolin (Wind and Truth by Brandon Sanderson)