-
Re: Totally New
(btw, there is a satanic cult in macedonia called the Black Rose. THe biggest one ;) :P ) Lovely way to greet someone, Arvy :lol: :roll: Hey BR, I'm Tara. ...
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Hiya.
Hey Emma! I think I'll just call you Em. I'm Tara, nice ta meet you! Glad you could join YWS! I'm sure you'll like it here! There's always something to ...
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: How to Start a Fire
As long as you guys are on the subject of Indie bands, ever heard of Rusted Root?
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Hey.
~*looks at fire suspiciously*~ where exactly did you get all of these 'welcome beverages', love? 8-[ \:D/ :whistle:
Jan 25, 2005 -
Re: Hey.
Everything? :twisted: j/k j/k
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Hello all, Newbie here
Here, have more! :lots_hearts: :lots_hearts: :lots_hearts: lol, j/k, j/k. :wink: don't wanna overload u!
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: Hello all, Newbie here
Ah, who doesn't. They taste quite good with ketchup, after a---I mean...(Crysi, help me out here)
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: Hello all, Newbie here
Lol, another person for Crysi to love, eh? :wink: :wink:
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: Hello all, Newbie here
Definately. But, you get it Nai. We already love you, so I'm sure you'll have no hard time fitting in here :wink:
Jan 22, 2005 -
Re: Hello all, Newbie here
Yes, take Crysi's advice :wink:
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Bobo bo bo bo bo bobo bo bo boooo The Joy of Bobo!
Lol! Okay. I'll be waiting :wink:
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Bobo bo bo bo bo bobo bo bo boooo The Joy of Bobo!
My question is, where are the Trogdor avatars? :-k
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: How to Start a Fire
And Tae's coming too, lol
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Greetings and Salutations from the house Next to Sunnymuffin
Sunnymuffin? :twisted:
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Insomniac Blonde Absentminded Genius
Lol, my da thinks it's pretty 'cool.'
Jan 20, 2005
