-
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
Woah, score. \:D/ j/k, j/k. I have a freind whose 6'3" and he's only 13. :shock: :roll:
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous
Yes, yes, welcome. Where's Tae? She needs to give you a gift... here's a rose! @ };-
Feb 1, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
Well how tall are you, Jack? about 6'2" or something? ( 8-[ I'm only 5'8")
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous
~*decides to make mid feel even more like she's in an anonymous group*~ ~*in low, melancholy yet comfortimg voice*~ Hi Midnight.
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No...It's Skye Demon!
Lol! Vegetarians unite! In the pueblo south of here, they say "vegetarian=old indian word for bad hunter." :lol: Love the new avy!
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
Wow, I didn't know you surfed. Awesomeness! :thumb: So wut took u so long to post in this place, 'eh? I thought u'd be the first one! (Save Z, of ...
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Greetings and Salutations from the house Next to Sunnymuffin
~*gets very curious about this 'S.P.E.W.', and goes to find Tae to explain it~*
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No...It's Skye Demon!
Acting, fun stuff. Love it. I love writing short scripts for corny horror movies and acting them out with my friends :twisted:
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: hey watz up:D!
ey Dazzle, nice ta meetcha! You can now be Daz. I'm Tara...blah-ti-blah the whole welcome shabang :wink:
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: It's a Bird...It's a Plane...No...It's Skye Demon!
Welcome, Skye, even tho you've been a member for longer then I...So...how's everything going? Do you like being called Meg or Skye? Meg's a cool name. Hey! You'r a vegetarian, ...
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Greetings and Salutations from the house Next to Sunnymuffin
No one really knows. 8-[ Just keep your eyes open....
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: the short, dark-haired, glasses-wearing chick known as Laura
I'm not sure who mine would be. There are so many people who I can relate to here! Probably Crysi, seeing as we're both synesthetetes with tendancies to stay up ...
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: My name says "Darker" but I'm really kind of fair-
Hey DS! Ve've already met through the chat, but I'm gonna come and welcome you anyway, ok? Ok, I'll just pretend I don't know you... Hey DarkerSarah! Can I call ...
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: the short, dark-haired, glasses-wearing chick known as Laura
Aren't these sites great? You can always find your supposed-to-be twin! :lol:
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Insomniac Blonde Absentminded Genius
Sooooo, what else can we say about our dear niteolw/Tae???? :twisted: :twisted: :D :D
Jan 26, 2005
