-
Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)
Yeah, that's what it is. I liked Lotr: ROTK, but that was way too easy. TTT was hard, tho!
Feb 9, 2005 -
Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)
Lol, there's so many. I've only ever played (I don't know what number it is...the one with the crystal caravan), and I like that one alot. I like Zelda: Windwaker. ...
Feb 9, 2005 -
Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)
woah, how many Final Fantasies are there? lol
Feb 9, 2005 -
Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)
I don't think u'r a lame ass, Nai! U'r way cool! :lots_hearts: lol, daydreaming, never really thought of it as a hobby, but I guess it is!
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Nothing Interesting Here
ok....now that we've learned a few things about Bobo...how's it goin, C&G (or Morgan? How about Meg?....shutting up)
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: so
Ok.... Welcome to YWS, wher stuff! It's awesome here. PM me if you have ne questions!
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
Lol! Somehow I can't picture Bob writing...hmmmm....
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
Yes, and we all know we love you more. :lots_hearts:
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: What the Buscador is searching for.
Just ignore him, just ignore him, just ig---awww, forget it. EBM, milove...o boy, I have no more to say, someone talk to this child. (Are any of you therapists, by ...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)
Lol, this is an ancient thread, Pei's been here forever.
Feb 3, 2005 -
Re: How To Spot An Electric Blue Monkey (101 new facts added)
You and EBM WOULD have alot in common, Bobo. Of course, that's what we all said about him and Bob...
Feb 3, 2005 -
Re: Nothing Interesting Here
I'd like to thank you personally for sharing that, Bobo. :lol: :roll:
Feb 3, 2005 -
Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)
At Tae's request, Nicklepickle shall be presented with a nic-nic-name. you are now Pei.
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Alcoholics Anonymous
Oooh! Nai reminded me, you need a nic-nic-name... lets see...What can I do with 'Midnight'... OOh, I've got it. Min...no, taken...Mig...no, guys name. Di, there we go, you are now ...
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Nothing Interesting Here
Ok, question--do u like C&G or Morgan bettah? Hehe, now I get to welcome you, although you were here for wa-a-a-a-a-a-ay longer then me...so...uh...yeah :thumb:
Feb 2, 2005
