-
Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi
Hmmm, A ni for Crysi... Iya works.
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: What the Buscador is searching for.
Oh dear, I beleive your right...~*goes off to find Crysi's thread on this forum...*~
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: What the Buscador is searching for.
works...sorta...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi
heheh fires gunna get a valentine!!! Why does that always amuse people? *goes into dark corner and cries* Awww, poor fire. You know we love you!
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
Oooooh, I'd love to live in Scottland...even though we get loads of rain here anyway...Scottland is so pretty!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: *~Ask Sarah~*
Hey, another 16-year-old who can join in on our 'late night *games*' in the chat room, 'eh Crysi?
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Hi! I'm Nic, and I'm pasty!
Wow, you really like a very wide variety of music! Nice!! :D
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: What the Buscador is searching for.
Ty is good. I'll cal you Ty.
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: .
I didn't read anything in there about boxers or stapelers, Brad. :-k :wink:
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate
I live on one of Neptune's moons...that's kinda close...or not
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Vida del Bringer ligero (Aniar)
Lol! U'r great Mesh
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: What the Buscador is searching for.
Nut? no... Hue? no... Hun works for Hunter.Hunt does, too, either Hunt or Hun.
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: they call what i do writing
WELCOME NANC! Congrats, I'm happy 4 you! Anyway, I'm Tara, pm me if you need anything!!
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Howdy howdy howdy
Nice ta meet you, Luke! I'm Tara...or Ara, if u'd like. If you have any questions, I'd love to help ya out. (BTW, love u'r Avie)
Feb 9, 2005 -
Re: Hi! It's me hekategirl!
Hey, Welcome...did I nicname you Kia? If not, you are now Kia. We've already informally met, but welcome again, it's great to have you here! If your need anything, feel ...
Feb 9, 2005
