User avatar

Tara

  • Welcome Mat Re: just saying 'ello

    I'm not part of that website, but there's definitely been some b****ing about him. Anyways, welcome. Here is your gift: :D :) :( :o :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :P ...

    Mar 9, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't mind me! Just get to know me!

    Ravenna! It's been so long! Wow, nice to hear from ya again! So...where've you been, we've missed you :wink:. Aaaaaaaanyway, Welcome to YWS!!!! If you have ne questions, or need ...

    Mar 6, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Witchychic2

    Well, Lee, just wait for Tara to come here. Your name will surely be shortened beyond Lee... anyways, welcome! I think you'll be satisfied here. amitee sounds familiar... what stories ...

    Mar 3, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi everyone.....

    You never forget to do that, do you, Tae? Welcome to YWS, Jossymaiye! I'm Tara, officially-unofficial nicnicname giver! You shall nw be Jos. I know, I know, I'm losing the ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: We Want YOU

    ~*Gasp!*~ Jack has no nicnicname! I'll have to think this one over... Anyway...Stopped by your site, seems cool! I'll have to explore it more!

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I;m nowhere near new, but yet I am

    Welcome (back)! Yeah, I know wutcha mean by 'I can't just pick upa pencil and write.' Neither can I, I have to be in 'the writing mood'. This is a ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Elizabeth Mathers, Innocent at Sight

    ~*Hands Emma a cookie*~

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    I detect something...ominous...about the way you said 'friend', and the twisted smilies kinda...magnify that effect. :wink:

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: We Want YOU

    WELCOME TO YWS< MISTERQUACK! Lol, love your name. :wink: Aaaaaanyway, I'm Tara. I think I'll give you your nicnicname right now, in case I forget. How about...Mik. That works :wink: ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    ~*Tries to keep the topic to welcoming new members, something you can only do so many times if no new members post on topic*~ Oooh, a welcome song! We should ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    A freind of Mesh and Crysi is a friend of mine! :D

    Feb 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi! I'm Nic, and I'm pasty!

    BTW, that's an absolutely wonderfull way to introduce yourself. "I'm Nic and I'm pasty', love it! :wink:

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: (Insert clever first entry subject here)

    Yeah, sweet avie! Hey, I'm Tara, welcome to YWS! You can always pm me if you need anything, or any of the other members, for that matter. Chances are, before ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Sorry I didn't do this before, my computer wasn't letting me access the site. But yes, WELCOME! Great to meet you! :D :D I hope you find a home here ...

    Feb 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me, Myself And Chocolate

    I'm not to fond of Americans, myself...and I AM American. :roll:

    Feb 15, 2005


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger