User avatar

Tara

  • Welcome Mat Re: A thing about me

    Monkey, the other, other, other, other, other white meat :twisted:

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    Yeah, we all kinda had a bit of a scrimage way back when. Glad it's all over and we all love eachother. ~*Gets out guitar and hippie glasses and starts ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    Yay!!! El!! :D :D :D Great to talk to ya again!

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    Hey everyone! wow, such a warm welcome, everyone! :D Hey Jack and E, nice to meet you! Mesh, Perra, Arvy, EBM (WHEEE!!!), and Nightowl: Great to see you guys again! ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    Yay!!! Delo's Her, too! :D (Lol, and in reply to Skye Demons question, that's most likely Tomlkien-elvish in her sig.) I love Wierd Al! He's great! He sure does have ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I DO enjoy tomatoes!

    I'm afraid not... :oops:...would u mind enlightening me, love?

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I DO enjoy tomatoes!

    ~*walks away, whistling, wondering who the heck this 'Remus Lupin' guy is*~

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    Lol, Crysi. Yeah, this is a wicked site. Yup, they are. :D

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Another Newbie! (HORSE LOVER)

    Snackle? Hehe. ~*joins in with whatever happens to be going on*~ Yes, Welcome! ~*Looks around with shifty eyes, wondering if anyone will notice she's welcoming a member who joined before ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello everyone!

    Hey ppl, I'm Tara. I've been meaning to join for a while, but finally got it together to actually do it. ~*looks at all the new smileys*~ Oooooo... :thumb: Ahem...sorry...Wulp, ...

    Jan 7, 2005


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary