-
Re: How to Start a Fire
Heard of all of 'em. Linkin Park r good. But NO ONE RULES OUT PINKFLOYD!
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi
~*gasp*~ :o
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: .
Where? Firestarter we need you over here! Burn it!
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: A thing about me
Yes, yes...mokeys ~*shifty eyes*~ ~*whispers to EBM*~ ~*Do you think they've discovered our plan?*~
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: A thing about me
ranwick? ~*Hides Kern and Tae from BB's dragon-eating monkeys*~
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: A thing about me
Haha! My bats will eat everything and controll the world!
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: A little Introduction...
Hello! I'm StormLord, some of you know me, some don't. I'll just say that I'm like a summer thunderstorm: Unpredictable Yay! StormLord's here!!!! :D
Jan 12, 2005 -
Re: 'Ello everyone!
*Takes out gallons of elvish healing wine* PARTY! Yay! (Lol, I'll get the brownies, Arvy :wink: )
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: A thing about me
They can come with us to the magical land of that one place! :D
Jan 11, 2005 -
Re: A few facts about the one and only Crysi
:mrgreen:
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Allow me to introduce myselves
It really wouldn't be fair to say 'myself', as that would exclude all of the rest of us. Those of you who know me probably have a basic idea of ...
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: 'Ello From Delo
Hehe, ah yes. The memories :P
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: Greetings and salutations
Or mother, my love. :wink: :-*
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: 'Ello everyone!
Hmmm...now where do we get one... :-* (I'll just do that until we do!)
Jan 10, 2005 -
Re: 'Ello everyone!
Oh, come on, Crysi. Where's EBM? He'll sing with me. (Whoever commented that we need a kiss smiley was right)
Jan 10, 2005
