User avatar

Tara

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey, new person looking for help!

    hey everyone, I've had this account forever but i actually have never really done anything with it because school is a hassle and all that, so now i want to ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: MWAH!!!

    You used the pink elephant and the word 'arse'. You have my approval ;)

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My bio

    much as i jerk my head in a really weird way and make a discusting expression on my face, I say "WELCOME TO YWS!" :roll: Be nice, Arvy, you don't ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Black-eyed Angel

    I'm very restless, indecisive and find it extremely difficult to stick to one thing or finish anything. I don't like choosing, I'd rather have everything on the menu! Sounds all ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Guess what I'm here! (I know it's your dream come true)

    Welcome to YWS! Sit back and enjoy the ride ...and the pink elephants :elephant:

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My bio

    if you like Ozzy, try looking into the original Black Sabbath; the band that paved the way for all metal and rock, you hear today. Oh, most definitely. I liked ...

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: My bio

    I like you :D

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey guys, remember me? (Yeah, I couldn't bring myself to delete my account when I left) Lol, I just dropped in to check up on you, and see that you're ...

    Aug 13, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome Trinity

    Hello Trinity, welcome to YWS! Hope you like it here. :D If you need anything there are lots of people here who would be willing to help. You can pm ...

    May 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello I'm a new crazy person (Subject suggested by Uniaeca)

    You never miss a trick, do ya Tae? (I love that dancing elephant) Anyway, welcome to YWS. Craziness is something we all need. Have fun with it!

    May 3, 2005
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    I don't think you can.

    Apr 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello From Delo

    Hey! Delo's back! :D Long time no see round here!

    Mar 31, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Too trusting... *nods head* :twisted: But welcome anyways. -BS Well, well, look who it is. Some things never change, I guess. Welcome all the same, milove!!

    Mar 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    Dragon Master, 'eh? might have to take that one up with Crysi ;) Welcome to our 'family' :twisted:

    Mar 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A few words about myself, hmmm... well, I'll give it a shot!

    That's so cool that you and your sister work together writing! :D My sister and I used to do that when we were younger. Ah, the good 'ole days. ~*sniff*~

    Mar 15, 2005


It's kind of fun to do the impossible.
— Walt Disney