User avatar

Tara

  • Archive Re: MINIMIZED!

    rat popped infront of Jake. "Things are getting wierd," Jake said, rubbing his eyes one more time, "gah, what did I eat before I went to bed, anyway? This dream ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: Edge of Reason

    I kept a tear that had gathered in my eye from rollong down my cheek, and brushed my hair aside as I stood up. I tried to ignore my quivering ...

    Mar 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: Edge of Reason

    My father's serious face melted into a look of what could either have been terror or very deep concern. Perhaps it was both. This look only stayed on his face ...

    Feb 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: Edge of Reason

    "I was...busy," I said, thinking of all Kyle and I had discussed, "I'm sorry, Therma." The broad woman sighed and stepped aside. "Well, comme in, child. It's too cold to ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: Street Shaman - Strong Language PG-13

    I could say it might be nice to see it thier way for once, to live in thier little dream worlds, going about my buisiness because one day everything was ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Archive Re: at large

    "Nice place ya got here, Johnny," came a voice from above him. Johnny looked up to see who was talking, but quickly looked down as cigarrette ask fell on his ...

    Feb 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: Street Shaman - Strong Language PG-13

    Besides, no one cares about the truth anymore. These days the truth itself is a lie. We listen to the 'truth' everyday, spurting like a broken water from a broken ...

    Feb 2, 2005


See, we could have been called The Shoes.
— Paul McCartney