-
Re: Deloclya's Digitals
Oooh, sounds fun!
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]
Wow, another wonderfull artist! keep it up, Wul!
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Tysm EBM! Lol, I'll post more as soon as I can find more stuff.
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Thanx, El! Your great at critiquing! I've grown tired of all these compliments, and need the truth. I'll make sure to take u'r advice in future drawings! :wink: :D
Jan 29, 2005 -
Re: Deloclya's Digitals
U'r the banner masta, Delo! :wink:
Jan 29, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Oooh! I wanna see, EBM!
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Elfwood Gallery
I love your coloring, and your watercolor technique!
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
lol, ok Delo! :D
Jan 26, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
thanx, EBM! :D :oops: :D
Jan 25, 2005 -
Re: Doggy Doo
That's so nasty! lol! How fun!
Jan 25, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
I like drawing, but not as a school assignment. Bleh.
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Lol, I felt like posting something here, so I dug this up. I did this in an art class when I was 13.
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
do you have any more, I'd love to see them!
Jan 23, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
oooh! Since Delo has started this 'banner making fad', photoshop's been my best freind. \:D/
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
That's what I was wondering, the coloring looks so perfect!
Jan 21, 2005
