-
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
I tried doing more today...but I couldn't seem to get my technique right...
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
And what about you, EBM? Can we be expecting ne of your art here? :wink:
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
:?
Feb 3, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
Yes, hunter, we're all waiting.
Feb 3, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
~*looks up eagerly*~ I wanna see, I wanna see!
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: [Nudity Over 13... Wulies art hm?]
awww, don't degrade u'rself! You'r a great artist! Now reapeat after me, "I am a great artist. I draw beatifully, I take moving photographs. "
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Deloclya's Digitals
Yay! ~*goes off to look at Crysi's Blog*~
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Oooh, are you going to post your artwork when you get it, Per??
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
Love your stuff, Tess. Every artist has thier own unique style, and yours is brilliant! I can't wait for more people (hint hint) to make art threads here! :D
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
Of course, everyone loves you, Crysi!!! (No, that isn't sarcasm)
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
I love the snake woman one!!! What do you do them with? Charcoal? Pastels? anyway, lovey, Tess! :thumb: :thumb:
Feb 2, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
how long've u got? :wink:
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Deloclya's Digitals
I love your fire banners, Crysi. Ooh! You know what would be really cool? if we all made a banner together! Delo and I could blend, you could make the ...
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
could, but it would take a lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng time. Step by step posts, lol, I can see it now.
Jan 31, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Thanx, Crysi, but don't be so modest! I LOVED that dragon you drew, it was GREAT!!! I'm still waiting to see the rest of your stuff!
Jan 31, 2005
