-
Re: Hunting For A Life
Anime isn't my fav. style of drawing...but it has it's place.
Feb 9, 2005 -
Re: Hunting For A Life
Only one thing to do....GO ON A RAGING RAMPAGE TEARING THE CITY APART LOOKING FOR MARKERS!...or you could just visit a crafts store...
Feb 9, 2005 -
Re: Sunset
I thought it was lovely, the color's great! Is it over water? the hills? I gathered rippling water beneath the sun, cast over by red and orange.
Feb 9, 2005 -
Re: Completely Idiotic
Hello, my name is Fred, and this is my life. Well, not really because my life isn't really this one so yeah. My name isn't even Fred, but oh well ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Hunting For A Life
My fav is the 3rd one. :D
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Hunting For A Life
They're cute, Em!
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
I couldn't explain it to you, dm, I just know that guys in pre-1900's clothing just flat-out does it for me. Especially with the long hair. Lol! yeah, I have ...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: IT's stuff!!! Ummm I do this when i bored!!!
Strange, I can't see them either...I'll try refreshing the page...
Feb 7, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
:shock: Is that so, Bobo. :lol: :lol: Well in that case I suppose I'll have to put two smilies instead. :wink:
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Male Warrior, Need Opinion NOW
Blurry, yes... But from what I can see they're awesome! I love the girl, especially!
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: The Birds
O yeah! birds! Birds rock! Love the drawing. :thumb:
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Decidious Among Evergreen
Trees! Sweet! I love trees, hehe. :D
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: A Few Things
Wow, I love them! Amazing! :D
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
~*checks what all of those drawings are*~ I liked Raven as well. She's lovely, Tess. Keep it up!
Feb 6, 2005 -
Re: The YWS Poem
Golden light whispered through crisp leaves and quietly baptised the ground beneath them Wind whispers, and they dance in morning dew Celebrating a life long past.
Feb 6, 2005
