-
Re: My art experiment :)
Don't put yourself down, Dew! Have confidence! :D
Feb 16, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Yeah, it's a little too long
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Thanx, EBM. :wink: Oh, and just so you guys know, the thumb on the hand on the right IS bent...the part that may look like the tip is actually the ...
Feb 15, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Yeah, they can be hard...but fun!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Yeah, lol, especially the wrist. I noticed that, too.
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: A Few Things
I love your style, it's great!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
The majic want tool is a gift from...somewhere very pleasant!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Sunset-ey... oooOOOoo...
I LOVE sunsets, but sometimes around hre the mountains get in the way :? That's a great pic though, Tess!
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Sunset-ey... oooOOOoo...
Awesome :wink:
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Yup, i did put him in there. ok, here's a new one I did yesterday. I've been working on drawing hands lately, if you realise none of my other pics ...
Feb 14, 2005 -
Re: Winter's Disguise
Really? Wow, come out here and u'll get u'r fill.
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
It's official, Hunt, we all love u'r art. You have people WAITING for you to post more.
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Ok, had more time today to draw, butt then forgot them @ my mom's. I'll upload them when I have time.
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Winter's Disguise
That's beautiful. :D
Feb 13, 2005 -
Re: Shakespeare
We did this whole section on Shakespeare (The frothy drink, lol, right Crysi?) my freshmen year. This one guy in our class kept translating it to...very simple terms, lol.
Feb 9, 2005
