-
Re: Tapping the Dream Tree by Charles Delint.
This book was beyond amazing. Delint is lie no other author out there, his material is completely original! It'a a collection of short stories, each one utterly amazing. The author ...
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Bobo, my freind's here with me, and she thinks u'r stuff is amazing. Lol, she didn't even believe u drew 'em.
Mar 19, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Hmmmm, I can't seem to access the second link. So, Bobo, are you gonna be posting anything new?
Mar 9, 2005 -
Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming
Hehe, I agree with EBM. I'd much rather get a card like that than a storebought one for Mother's Day! (My Mom's a bit odd, she gets my sister and ...
Mar 6, 2005 -
Re: Now taking requests--
Take your time, Tess. It's fine, go ahead and tend to our Cat, I hope she gets well soon!!!
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Yeah, I love drawing Celtic knots! So fun, passes time in the very least... :wink:
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
I call this one: Tara gets very bored and has nothing beter to do
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Awwwww, thanx KJ
Mar 3, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
I think you have a fan, Hun ;)
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
So, wait, you drew Bob? That's awesome! :lol: :thumb:
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: A Few Things
She's beautiful! More realistic, but with an anime quality to it. This picture's amazing!
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Computer Art - New stuff coming
Hehe! I like this! Love the color! Really brightens up the board! :D
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Now taking requests--
Ooooh, cool! Yeah, guys seem to be harder to draw :? how about a woman with: -short black hair -Green Eyes -sitting on a hilltop, looking at the moon -A ...
Mar 2, 2005 -
Re: Alone And Waiting
OOh, I love the second one's clothes!
Feb 23, 2005 -
Re: Dreaming_Mouse's Fashion Designs *Edited!* 11/05/05
Wow, you and my friend Ggwen should colaborate on fashoin designes! Her style is ALOT like yours, and she wants to be a designer. Fun, fun! I'm not that great ...
Feb 22, 2005
