-
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
The End
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Look at this!
The ears are a tad small, but I think it's gorgeous! Is it Arwen?
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Tonks! (Drawn on paint)
Aw, she's cute, I like her
Nov 29, 2005 -
Re: Custom T-Shirts!
I absolutely LOVE the 'How to Party' one :lol:
Nov 29, 2005 -
Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?
Definitely LOTR. I was a huge fan of Tolkien's when I was a really lil girl, and I don't really like Rowling's writing style, although I do think she has ...
Nov 29, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Ara, that looks really good. oh.. celtic-notish tree... awesome. I'm not much of an art critic, but that tree... was that hard to draw? naw, that was actually a pretty ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Here's my old man. This was just an experiment.
May 3, 2005 -
Re: Now taking requests--
Amazing, Tess. As always :D
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Crysi's attempts
The way he looks all flame-ish in the one drawing is awesome. Did u say once that you did that accidentally?
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Thanks, Harley :D Yeah, the thing about the thumb is that you don't see the end of it. The knuckle is bent around the other hand, if ya get wut ...
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: Crysi's attempts
He's so cute, Crysi!!! I love him!!!
Mar 31, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Aww, I'll draw you something, Pei. anything you like. :D
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Ma evil wizard!
That's absolutely amazing! wow!!!
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Can anyone do banners?
Say the word and I can make you one. You don't have to 'pay me points'. lol.
Mar 29, 2005 -
Re: Now taking requests--
lol, been busy lately, I guess. :wink:
Mar 29, 2005
