User avatar

Tara

  • Art & Photography Re: Elfwood Gallery

    That was my favorite as well

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Doggy Doo

    OMG! That's hillarious! Ooh, I wanna try! It lays there in the dark, dripping alleyway. Cool wind gently ruffles its grey fur, like a hand that caresses it's soft, cold ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Dares

    =D> ooh! fun! Think of the first story you can remember writing, even if it was awefull. Take the main character and incorporate him/her into your story somehow.

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Random Reading

    Ooooh! I LOVE book fairs!

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Random Reading

    I did that once, at the school library. I picked up a book called China's Son, just so I could use the cool new scanner thingie. One day I started ...

    Jan 19, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Today I will be teaching you how to eat a BB-Q'd fish." "Hi, I'm Tara, this is the sory of my life." "I wiggles my toes once, this is that ...

    Jan 12, 2005
  • Writing Activities Re: Circle Story

    I couldn't believe my eyes. All my beliefs had been shattered overnight. I no longer know what to think. What I had seen had destroyed my hopes and my future, ...

    Jan 11, 2005


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina