-
Re: Circle Story
I couldn't believe my eyes. All my beliefs had been shattered overnight. I no longer know what to think. What I had seen had destroyed my hopes and my future, ...
Jan 21, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Hehe, yup.
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
Hehe, perhaps you should get Hunter to draw you instead, Arvy. He seems to be brilliant at drawing men! (and women, at that!)
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
I do alot of different stuff...mostly random pics where one thing becomes another...wierd stuff... Perra, there's a wolf in the one I'm doing of you :wink: now if I could ...
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
:D :oops: thanx heaps, Mesh! Yup, I did one of you...now if I can only find it I'll upload it. :roll: :wink:
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Tess's Stuff! 13+ for partial nudity--NEW PICTURES [page 2]!
They're great, Tess! Wow! Your REALLY talented! I love the one of the woman with the eyepatch! :mrgreen:
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Ok, here are a few more. I like these ones better. :) I love drawing, if the drawing turns out bad. Hehe, seems the ones I like best are on ...
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Lol, You should meet my freind James. You both have 'cartoonist' written all over you. :wink:
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
So I'm guessing the partial nudity is in one of the pictures you haven't uploaded yet? 'Cause when I saw that warning and then the only pic was that one ...
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Bobo's Stuff (Updated 9/17! Input greatly appreciated!)
Bobo, those are GREAT!!!!! I LOVE your shading, it makes them look 3-D!
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Tara, its great! (wisperes to her, finished mine? ;) ) Lol, started it, Arvy, but then it ended up looking too cartoonish. too...anime. ~*sigh*~ men are way harder to draw ...
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
I've never seen anything you've drawn, EBM, but u'r an extremely talented author. Don't put yourself down!
Jan 20, 2005 -
Re: Tara's World - Over 13
Ok guys, this thread is considered PG-13 because of partial female nudity in some pictures. ~Tara Ok, this is one I did of Crysi a few months ago. This was ...
Jan 19, 2005 -
Re: In the Castle
Wonderfull! Are you going to illistrate your stories?
Jan 19, 2005 -
Re: Gallery (Updated 11/29) Partial Nudity--well...lots of skin
U'r amazing, hunter
Jan 19, 2005
