User avatar

Tara

  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Daniel slowed his movement moentarily, listening to the approaching footsteps with mild curiosity. They were too heavy to be Laeja's, yet too scattered to be Jack's. Suddenly loosing interest, he ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A teenage girl with long straight brown hair and a pale complexion. quiet, yet smart and natural, but sad and withdrawn. an outcast, but by her own choosing. Jerrikah

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    "THIS IS NOT WALLMART!" John shouted, nervously shoving a pickle in his ear. "Great Scott!" The penguins gasped, mounting the giraffes promptly, "He's right!." They galloped off into the sunset, ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "His name was Allen Dawkins. He was a very furry man."

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Day one of my five moth experiment with mold. I put a tomato on the counter, and watched carfeully for any changes..."

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I couldn't say...there's not too much I'm proud of, I guess. Pride is dissappointing. when you get angry, what calms you down?

    Feb 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of some sort of Irish lore. A sad tale, with some sort of love story hidden in it. Saccade

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Cool colors. Blues and favorite tie is dark purple... Christ, they took my tie...where did they put my tie? are you a morning person, or an evening person?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Dear Tara, Okay, hun, this is starting to get old. You've been throwing me around, continually -BLEEP-ing me over, and you still don't have a -BLEEP-ing plot picked out. Come ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    -smirks and scoffs, shaking head- I assume by 'desire' you're talking about love, right? Well, sweetheart, that's a very relative subject. Had you asked me a year ago things would've ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Its time to Break it Down

    The man with the jacket in the second one reminds me of John Lennon. It's probably the nose..the the haircut. All he needs are some little round beatnik glasses, and ...

    Jan 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: sentence scramblers

    This is a game we play sometimes to make up coded screen names for ourselves sometimes. I thought it might be fun to share with you. It's pretty difficult, but ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Mischa Barton

    I think it's beautiful, but something about the position of the nose seems a bit strange to me, and the right eyebrow is a bit too far to the left. ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: I finally inked and colored something...

    haha! that's awesome! :lol:

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..

    The dark background really makes the actual drawing stick out. It really seems like the picture is watching you...it's like the whole thing was drawn using shading. I'm a big ...

    Dec 6, 2005


You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
— Stephen King