-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Go Jack! :thumb:
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Ok...things are getting a bit too intense for me around here...-runs off to find Nai- And Arvy, sweetie, I love ya, but I'm no one's sheep.
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Haha, wanna know something funny? I actually DID break a mirror once. it didn't just up and shatter, but it fell off the wall and broke. It was hilarious.
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Urbis.com - the best writing site on the net.
Yeah, YWS is addicting...I wasn't here for months, and was only going on the computer about once ever two weeks, but now that I've joined again I'm glued to the ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Inspirations?
I usually just start writing, almost like a freewrite, and let everything just pour out of me. Then I sift through it, and I usually get some interesting ideas.
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Wait! come back! I like you :D and I'm sure you're gorgeous!
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
How awesome are pancakes? You get a thumbs up in my book :thumb:
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: !!
Go Snoink! haha, that pic rocks
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?
Yeah, I know it is, but we're not the only ones. A friend of mine who moved to North Dakota says a few of her friends are taking anti depressants, ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Are Antidepressants given too freely?
I didn't mean to offend you, Qi, and I apologize. However, you mustn't take what I say so seriously. I'm speaking from personal experience, from what I've seen going on ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
lol! You guys crack me up :lol:
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
Absolutely nothing. :D black tank top a pair of jeans that long ago saw the end of their days, yet I refuse to part with. no shoes, but I'm wearing ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: !!
:twisted: This good?
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: When did you start doing THAT?
I dropped out of school after my Sophomore year. I'd be graduating this year. No one ever expected me to be a dropout. In elementary and mid school I got ...
Nov 30, 2005 -
Re: Favourite Lyrics
please nobody anti-greenday lynch me - I'm sick of greenday fans being persecuted!!! Amen :D Mr Soul- Neil Young Well, hello Mr. Soul, I dropped by to pick up a ...
Nov 29, 2005
