User avatar

Tara

  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    canned

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rhyme Tyme

    fanned

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Is anyone here already named Pat?

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Peace or Freedom?

    I'm not sure if either could completely exist. It's a nice thought, but for total peace, we'd have to all practically be brainwashed, since, let's face it, people have different ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Government Funding in the Arts

    I have to agree with Qi on the 'modern art' issue. I was in a modern art gallery last month with my sister. While some of it was quite beautiful, ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing: Career or hobby?

    I'm gonna go with AstrangedbeaR and say both. It's be great to get published, but either way I do it for fun, and love doing it.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bill Brasky!!

    Can you believe we used to do this in school? Bill Brasky had a sex change back in 1843 so he could audition for a role in a movie that ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    We flipped a canoe over once...and we weren't even in the water. We had it tied up and turned it into a hammock. Yeah, we really need hobbies. We don't ...

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas shopping panic!

    Write them a song or a poem...make them something. Or buy them something completely random, like a rubber chicken wearing a sombrero.

    Dec 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Now THAT looks like fun :D

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: When did you start doing THAT?

    I hate sweets. Everyone assumes love them.

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I always thought that ...(this game would be nice)

    I always thought that being over-rated was over-rated

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Would it be easier if we just did our own study?

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Yes, No, Black, White.

    I'm not quite sure. Do you like YWS?

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    We're not sure if it was a man or a woman, so don't you think plain 'Pat' could work?

    Nov 30, 2005


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl