User avatar

Tara

  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Ooh, this should be fun. (In my opinion, you and Crysi are good together, Z)

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Racism

    I agree with Crysi! Please stay, I don't really know you, but you seem really cool! Yeah, at our school we seem to pretend like it isn't a problem, caucasians ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Something to Believe In

    I've tries many religions. I'm currently Wiccan. I won't call anything the 'true' religion, because all religions have truth in them. Practiacally all religions also have things I don't belive, ...

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    ~*wanders off to see who else is here she knows, finds EBM, runs back to talk with Crysi*~

    Jan 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    Ooh, Crysi u'r so sweet (u tend to overreact a little bit :lol: ) But u'r sweet :D

    Jan 7, 2005


If it wasn't for poetry, I couldn't express myself.
— Rosendorn