User avatar

Tara

  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    ~*various whispers echo through the room*~

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Mixed Signals--I hear music in colour!

    I'm a Synethete as well, only I relate EVERYTHING to color. I made a post about this on Delo's site! :mrgreen: People have thier own colors as well. Thier color ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Skye Demon is a load of laughs, and always makes threads brighter by posting in them!

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Warhammer 40k anyone?

    Uhhh, ok...I'll just pretend I know wut's going on... Yeah, and...yeah! I shouldn't be here...leaving...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Howdy

    That was over fast... :shock: Hey New Guys! (Like me...)

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    ~*sits with bag of popcorn, watching*~

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    ~*looks back at other posts.*~ Wow, Crysi, u'r pretty!!!

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own Pic thread

    Oooooh!! What fun!!!!!! This is so great, hehe. Ok, until I can find a pic of me that actually looks decent :wink: I'll use this one. It was taken a ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    Remember, all this depends on the girl. I Like sweet guys, but they also have to be adventurous. I like a guy who you can do crazy things with. In ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: How many guitarist in the house?

    I've been playing accoustic and electric for almost four years now. It's sooooo fun! I don't take lesons, I teach myselff. I play by ear, which I think is more ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Body Modification

    I have no objection to body piercing or tatoos. It is completely a personal decision. I just got my ears pierced a second time, a little higher up then my ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Cola Wars: Coke vs. Pepsi

    I like any soda made by Blue Sky, but betwen Coke and Pepsi, I choose Coke ne-day

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Odd Welcome Remarks

    Lol, hey Z. Hmmm...this is where I'm supposed to write compliments, eh? :wink: Gee, there are so many wonderfull things about you, I can't pick one to write about. O ...

    Jan 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Girls, girls, girls 16 and over:

    I, personally would rather be seranaded then recited to. I have this thing for guys who play guitar, and when a writes, or even just plays a song for you, ...

    Jan 7, 2005


Don't gobblefunk around with words.
— Roald Dahl